May 8-12th at Roche Harbor Resort and Marina on San Juan Island
Join the PSGBOA for the annual Grand Banks rendezvous, May 8-12 at Roche Harbor Resort and Marina! This year’s theme is “A Groovy Grand Banks Rendezvous” – as we celebrate the 1960s (so grab your bell bottoms and start working on that shag hairstyle)!
We have a wonderful slate of seminars, social events and activities planned. Here’s a sneak peek:
- Fantastic seminars, including weather, life sling usage, celestial navigation, Grand Banks history, “Confessions of a Galley Girl” and MUCH more!
- Vessel inspections and fire extinguisher inspections
- Wine, Cheese & Charcuterie night
- Groovy 1960s Theme night with a DJ and games
- Round-table break out groups
- Sponsor fair with a chance to meet one on one with our Sponsors
- Women on the Water courses
- Grand Dinner
- Much more!
Registration will open in early February! Keep an eye on your inbox, our Facebook page, and of course, the PSGBOA website!