Join us at the 2019 Grand Banks Rendezvous in Roche Harbor!
Registration is now OFFICIALLY open – Click Here to Register!
It’s time to escape the everyday grind and find your rhythm somewhere special! A Groovy Grand Banks Rendezvous is all about having fun in a relaxed atmosphere. Think wine tasting, dancing on the docks, amazing food, and great friends! Don flowers, beads, and break out those retro clothes – bell bottoms, miniskirts, leisure suits and Birkenstocks – to let loose, dance and get your groove on as we celebrate the 1960s at Roche Harbor Resort and Marina from May 8th-12th.
Registration fees are $250 per boat ($230 for early bird rates!) with up to two people onboard (additional fees apply for extra people and kids – see the registration form for details.) We’ve got a terrific program lined up with something for just about everyone!
- 10 seminars over three days, discussing various topics on weather, life safety, navigation, provisioning, customs, boat systems, and much, much more!
- Docktails on Wednesday evening to welcome new members and gather our GB community together
- Vessel and fire extinguisher inspections
- Morning coffee and donuts
- Games and kids events
- Wine tasting
- A sponsor faire and boat visits by sponsors
- A stem to stern bilge sale (more to come on this!)
- “Get Your Groove On” at a 1960s theme night potluck and dance
- Tour of the Lime Kiln Lighthouse – best whale watching spot in the Puget Sound!
- Saturday night Grand Dinner in the Pavilion with appetizers, dinner, dessert and drinks!
- And more!
Additional Activities (not included in Registration Fee):
This year, four Women on Water (WOW) sessions are being offered. Women learn to pilot a vessel in a stress-free environment under the tutelage of an experienced captain. WOW training registrations are pre-paid ($20) and assigned, and WOW fees are non-refundable. All fees collected are donated to the Whale Museum in Friday Harbor.
“Entertaining from Your Galley” is the theme of Chef Shaw’s four-course Cooking Demo and Wine Pairing, presented by Roche Harbor’s Executive Chef Bill Shaw. Tickets are limited to 75 individuals, and are pre-sold at $55.00/ticket.
CLICK HERE FOR OUR ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
Register today for the best rates! To sign up, just fill out the on-line registration form and pay via check or credit card/PayPal. You’ll receive a copy of your registration form, as well as additional details regarding payment. Please contact us if you do NOT receive an automatic confirmation email (and check your junk/spam filter first).
REGISTRATION CLOSES ON APRIL 22ND!