Registration is NOW OPEN for the 2018 PSGBOA Grand Banks Rendezvous!
REGISTRATION CLOSES on APRIL 25th!
*** Register online: https://psgboa.wufoo.com/forms/2018-psgboa-grand-banks-rendezvous/ ***
We’re headed BACK TO THE ISLAND for a Jimmy Buffet-esque celebration of spring! Join us at the 2018 Grand Banks Rendezvous, May 9-13 at Roche Harbor Resort and Marina.
Boy, do we have a great Rendezvous planned for you this year! We are busy preparing to welcome you “Back to the Island” (Jimmy Buffet-style!). Break out all your “ParrotHead” gear, Key West style island clothing and join us at the 2018 Grand Banks Rendezvous! You’ll enjoy great friends, great food and fun! We will be ready and waiting on the docks to greet you whether you are a First Timer or a Rendezvous Regular!
Registration fees are $250 per boat with up to two people onboard (additional fees apply for extra people and kids – see the Registration form for details). Look at all of what the Captain and First Mate get, as part of that reasonable registration fee!
- 8 to 10 educational speakers over three days, discussing various topics on boating, safety, history, maintenance, and much more!
- Sponsor Appreciation Event & “Cheeseburger in Paradise” lunch on Friday
- Coffee and donuts delivered to the dock tents on Thursday, Friday and Saturday (yum!)
- Welcome Drink on Wed. Evening
- Wine Tasting and Appetizer Party on Thurs. Evening
- Tequila Tasting Party/Dance at “It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere” PSGBOA Bar On the Docks including LIVE MUSIC from The Chameleons!
- Boat Inspections
- Bus to Friday Harbor Farmers Market/ Shopping
- Goodie Bag and Swag
- Saturday Night Dinner in the Pavilion with apps, dinner, dessert and drinks!
- …and more!
So what are you waiting for??? Sign up today! Just fill out our online registration and then pay via check or credit card / PayPal.
REGISTER TODAY FOR THE BEST RATES!
CLICK HERE FOR OUR ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM!
After you register, you’ll receive a copy of your registration form, as well as additional details regarding payment.
You Rendezvous Committee can’t wait to make new friends and say hello to old friends!
Your Margaritaville Mama,
2018 Rendezvous Chairman