May 8-12th at Roche Harbor Resort and Marina on San Juan Island
Join the PSGBOA for the annual Grand Banks rendezvous, May 8-12 at Roche Harbor Resort and Marina! This year’s theme is “A Groovy Grand Banks Rendezvous” – as we celebrate the 1960s (so grab your bell bottoms and start working on that shag hairstyle)!
We have a wonderful slate of seminars, social events and activities planned. Here’s a sneak peek:
- Fantastic seminars, including weather, life sling usage, celestial navigation, Grand Banks history, “Confessions of a Galley Girl” and MUCH more!
- Vessel inspections and fire extinguisher inspections
- Wine, Cheese & Charcuterie night
- Groovy 1960s Theme night with a DJ and games
- Round-table break out groups
- Sponsor fair with a chance to meet one on one with our Sponsors
- Women on the Water courses
- Grand Dinner
- Much more!
Registration will open in early February! Keep an eye on your inbox, our Facebook page, and of course, the PSGBOA website!
Do we HAVE to dress up? We want to attend but do not like dressing up
You definitely do NOT have to dress up! Some people will and some people won’t! It’s a laid back group. We like to have a theme to help guide the general structure, decorating, etc for the event, but it’s certainly not something you have to participate in. Thanks!
Thank you so much! Hope to see you there!
For sure, see you in May!